Fort Irwin, CA Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information
    The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH)
    The first option is living on post. Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off post. We provide you with military friendly information to help you maximize your BAH.

    • The Housing Services Office (760) 380-3576 offers all personnel assistance in finding housing. You are required to report to the HSO before renting, leasing or purchasing. 
    Fort Irwin On Post Housing 
    •  Unaccompanied Personnel Housing can be reached at (760) 380-9372

    • Fort Irwin on-post housing is privatized and operated by The Villages at Fort Irwin (760) 386-4663, which offers 2-4 bedroom single family homes based on family size and pay grade. Home amenities may include: fenced backyards, two car garage, built in pantry and granite counter-tops. The community features a swimming pool, fitness center, baseball field and more. 


    Fort Irwin, CA Off Post Housing

    Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.

    Buy A House

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations